Monday, February 21, 2011

Must. get. sleep.

What a busy day today has been. I am exhausted from waking up all night with the baby and my 3 year old...not to mention all the fun filled events throughout the day. Doing a painting project with 2nd graders while lugging a crying baby (darn you, gas bubbles!!!) around first thing this morning tested my patience, to say the least. I did manage to paint the little 50 cent Goodwill planter today. It needs one more coat so I will finish it and post it tomorrow.Who knew it would take primer plus about 8 coats of paint to cover?! Ugh. Tonight I had to teach a cake decorating class, which is usually a nice break from the kids. However, I had a Mom and Son come to class SICK! what?! I have to use their icing bags to demonstrate and I ran to the bathroom 3 times to go wash my hands during class, I wonder if they realized what I was doing. I REFUSE to bring in another disease to my house. My babies are NOT getting sick again. =) So what if I turn into a germaphobe. I've gotten about 3 to 4 hours of sleep for three nights in a row now so I think I might be losing it.
Goodnight all, uh, er, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment