Saturday, February 19, 2011

My first blog entry.

I have to admit, I'm a blog virgin (snicker) but I am going to muddle my way through this and eventually figure it all out. I have several projects I'm working on around the house that I will be posting soon; A baby nursery, a boy's room and several corners of my house that need a MAJOR organizational overhaul, a new/old headboard and entertainment center project - I like to call them "Design Doovers". Get it? Design do overs?! They were old....and they're going to be like new again? Yeeeeeeeeaaaaah, I know I'm a dork. Anyway, I have a lot to tackle around this house, just thinking about it gets overwhelming but I'm hoping this blog is going to help me stay motivated to get it all finished. Between life and my three boys, it might take some time to get even the first job completed, but I'll post pictures soon and get it all on here for whoever wants to see it. Probably just me, looking at my own projects, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment