Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Geronimo!!!

God blessed me when he gave me these boys. 
I am forever grateful to Him for these 3 gifts. 
I am undeserving. 

My boys all have their own distinct personality and tonight, 
Grayden (the middle child, aka "the stinker") made me laugh. 
Although he spilled gallons of bath water on our bathroom floor,  
I let him just so I could get a few shots of his
"Geronimo" game in the tub. 

My Dad used to call him "Smiley" because of that 
gorgeous, contagious smile of his. Combined with those gorgeous baby blues, he's the kid that can get away with murder
because he's so darn cute.

Here he is in true form...















And this is where he screams, "Geronimoooooooooooooooooo!"









 It's moments like this you have to stop what you're doing, breathe, don't get mad...and enjoy the laughter. He makes it easy.

Grayden has to get an MRI tomorrow morning. There is a spot on his bone on the lower inner femur and we are praying we are dealing with something simple, like a bone cyst or an abscess. I am trying to find the courage and strength to get through this so I can be strong for him. I'm sure I have nothing to worry about but 
a Mom can't help but worry =)

I love this little guy with all my heart. He is such
a joy and a light in all of our lives.

Update: Good news from the doctor. They say the spot on his bone is a nonossifying fibroma (benign) and the pain he is having is only growing pains. We'll follow up in 6 months! The weight of the world just lifted from my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment