Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Dresser is du du dooooooooooone.


Finally! We actually finished it several weeks ago but I haven’t had a chance to post pictures so, drum roll please………….here it is!



We got a little scared for a minute when we tried to put the drawers back in. After all that time and hard work, only one drawer would fit back in. But Joey saved the day by sanding each drawer a bit and it worked like a charm.



I bought new glass drawer pulls and I think it looks great! Even better, we have a lot of new storage for the low, low price of $50.



One more look at the Before...






and after...

Now, only 110 more things to do in that room. At this rate, we’ll be done in about 5 years.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...That looks great!!! When you get done in 5 years I may need to borrow you for my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I would love to help you with your house =) I just may be the slowest diy'er EVER. I've got a to do list that never ends and 3 boys that don't want me to get the first thing accomplished ;)LOL!

    ReplyDelete